Foundation for scarring, redness & texture!. Hello my little shrubs, this tutorial is for those with redness, texture and face crust like meee. I have recently had so much trouble making my foundation look airbrushed because of skin dryness and flaking.
Tricks I found:
- Cheap sponges allow you to use a fresh one each time. This prevents product build up and keeps things sanitary.
- When the skin is flaking only use dabbing motions to prevent lifting the skin up and highlighting the dry patches.
- Using minimal product on areas that build up easily keep things from looking cakey.
- Powdering the face with dabbing motions instead of sweeping keeps from highlighting flakes and breaking up the foundation.
- Exfoliating before application will remove dead skin and reduce texture.
- Eucerin advanced care cream helps calm the skin and moisturize. It also has a sticky finish that holds your makeup on.
- My most IMPORTANT tip is to not touch your face through out the day. The less you disturb your face the better the makeup will look. If it itches pat don't rub or scratch.
- eucerin advanced care
- NYX color corrector in green
- Jane Iredale glow time shade 6
- Tarte shape tape in medium honey
- Air spun translucent powder
- Butter bronzer from physicians formula
- Laura Geller gilded honey
- Coralista blush from benefit
- Urban decay all nighter
- Eyelure setting gel in deep brown
- Jane Iredale longest lash mascara
I LOVE YOU
Tags: Foundation for scarring, redness & texture!, makeup, eye look, eyeshadow, jeffree star cosmetics, velour liquid lips, matte lipstick, nude lipstick, simple makeup, makeup for problem skin, disguising skin texture, redness on face, covering face redness, acne prone skin makeup, simple easy makeup, makeup for beginners, mannymua, glowy makeup, dewy makeup, funny, mua, bushwhacked, rachel bush